lwip-users

[lwip-users] STATS: MEM TCP_PCB used

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: [lwip-users] STATS: MEM TCP_PCB used
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:35:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm using LWIP as web server. After opening the website on a browser MEM TCP_PCB used goes to 53. When I wait about 10 minutes this counter is back to 0 or 1 again with the browser still open and transferring data. I suppose the memory is not freed by tcp_close, but by tcp_slowtmr.

When I refresh the browser all available space is used up and errors are generated. Any idea how I can solve this problem?

TIA

Gustl