lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UPnP on lwip

From: Ian Oliver
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UPnP on lwip
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:08:50 GMT

Thanks all for the information - very valuable.

In article <address@hidden>, Leon Woestenberg wrote:

> Where is UPnP defined? (RFC?)

Most stuff is available on Intel's web site as is their SDK.

> Correct, but recently someone did this (Rendezvous) for his thesis
> project, on top of lwIP. Search the mailing list archives and ask.

Ah, very interesting. I have done a lot of searching of the archives,
and did find some mention of UPnP, but discussion of AutoIP in lwIP
seemed to be that mostly it would be a good thing to have some time!

If anyone has any further pointers I'd appreciate it. I just did
another 10 minutes of googling and failed miserably. In the past I also
hit the archives for zeroconf/autoip/link-local and that got me no-
where. Probably my fault. I'll try again.

Regards

Ian