lwip-users

[lwip-users] self conflicts in lwip defines & ecos http demo issues

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: [lwip-users] self conflicts in lwip defines & ecos http demo issues
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:21:10 -0800

Has anyone implemented the http code in the ecos port?
I'm getting define conflicts and callbacks that are null...

But just in general, if I #define LWIP_EVENT_API,
then in tcpin.c I am told that for the code

  LWIP_ASSERT("pcb->accept != NULL", pcb->accept != NULL);

that struct tcp_pcb has no member named accept. And this is true because
in tcp.h,

#if LWIP_CALLBACK_API
  /* Function to call when a listener has been connected. */
  err_t (* accept)(void *arg, struct tcp_pcb *newpcb, err_t err);
#endif /* LWIP_CALLBACK_API */

Is anyone aware of this?

Thanks,
Tom