lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] UDP_FLAGS_CONNECTED in udp.c or socket layer?

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] UDP_FLAGS_CONNECTED in udp.c or socket layer?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:42:13 +0100

Hello Jani, others,

> Another option is having two pairs of port/IP one for send another for
recv
> in udp pcb.That way we check for recv addr in input and if it's != 0 it's

> unconnected.

No, that would be ugly :-)

> BTW in the old code I don't see how a UDP PCB could get input from two
different
> remote IP's.Even if it wasn't a socket/netconn driver pcb.

Simple:

/* accept UDP packet on any interface, to local port 1234 */
udp_bind(IP_ADDR_ANY, 1234);

/* accept UDP packet from any host, any port */
udp_connect(IP_ADDR_ANY, 0);

(And this is what no longer works, as the CONNECTED flag gets set,
dis-allowing
non-exact matches).

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg