lwip-members

[lwip-members] CVS HTML w/ JavaDoc etc.

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] CVS HTML w/ JavaDoc etc.
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:41:54 +0100

Hello all,

I have been thinkering about using the CVS HTML tree of lwIP.

The main use I have in mind now is to publish the 'source
self-documentation'
as HTML. I think this will give the JavaDoc approach more momentum as you
can use a web browser to quickly browse through the documentation.

Further uses might be an explanation of the current workings of lwIP using
some
diagrams etc. (all that has changed since Adam Dunkels' papers).

I have uploaded a simple index.html to the current CVS-based web site:

http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/

My intention is to use a 'doc/javadoc/' sub directory for self-generated
documentation,
whereas 'doc' can contain hand-written documentation.

I am currently uploading the self-documentation as extracted from the
current lwIP source
code in CVS to my private web site for you to see:

http://www.coredinal.nl/~leon/lwip/html/

I think the etharp.c and dhcp.c modules currently contain the most
self-documentation
on functions.

Ideas are very welcome.

Leon Woestenberg