lwip-members

[lwip-members] mail megabyte mishap

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] mail megabyte mishap
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:16:08 +0100

I have disabled email reception of current lwip-users subscribers
yesterday.
I then emailed all old messages to the lwip-users list.

Today, I re-enabled email reception of current lwip-users subscribers
again.

It seems that Savannah started catching up email transmission for all
subscribers again, even of the old messages posted during email reception
disabled. (I cannot verify this but I was being mailbombed myself).

This means 10 people might have received a few Megabytes of email each.

I am truly sorry for this mishap; I did not expect Savannah to behave like
this.

Leon.