lwip-members

[lwip-members] lwip-users notifications

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-members] lwip-users notifications
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:40:31 +0000 (GMT)

I've just received a number of messages about the lwip-users mailing list.
Looks like someone is trying to populate it with the old messages from
the sics mailing list, and you're probably already aware that something
isn't quite right, but just in case it helps the messages I'm
receiving look like this: