lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] tagged release suggestion

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] tagged release suggestion
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:46:30 +0200

Hello,

> How about DEVEL? UNSTABLE sounds a little dangerous to me :-) Even an

Agreed, no use of unstable. I liked snapshot better anyhow.

We might decide to have a "stable" and "development" branch, so we can use
the branch name as tagname. So forget "snapshot".

DEVEL-0_5_4 for the current tree until we can branch it of, where the
main tree remains the STABLE tree, the branched tree DEVEL.

Leon.