lwip-members

[lwip-members] Re: Developer access

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] Re: Developer access
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:43:22 +0200

Hello Kieran,

after reading your email I had to guess two times for your user name on
Savannah, but
consider yourself lwip-member now :-)

So welcome aboard.

for CVS committers:

You may look at the _small_ archive what has been discussed yet.
http://mail.nongnu.org/pipermail/lwip-members/2002-October/thread.html

> So, I've made my savannah account, and uploaded CVS keys,
> what next to get developer access?

Adam and I decided to keep the team of CVS developers/committers small,
so that there is overseeable quality control in changes to the TCP/IP stack.

Browse around at our Savannah project page to see what's there.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/

Regards,

Leon.