lmi

Re: [lmi] Can we remove unused elements of the columns title map?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Can we remove unused elements of the columns title map?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:42:34 +0200

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:39:09 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2017-09-27 17:19, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> [...]
GC> >  So my new question is: is it important to preserve the same way or
GC> > wrapping labels as is used now?
GC>
GC> Any wrapping that looks okay to you should be plenty good enough.

 OK, great, thanks, I was really starting to worry about having to
reproduce exactly the same word wrapping as was used in the old code.

 FWIW my wrapping could well be wrong, but at least without this constraint
it can be fixed easily by just moving "\n" around, either by you when you
review this code or by me if you report any wrong wrapping while testing
it.

 Thanks again,
VZ