lmi

[lmi] Beta version of PDF generation branch available

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Beta version of PDF generation branch available
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:58:09 +0200

 Hello,

 I've uploaded the sources and binaries of the current PDF generation
branch to https://github.com/vadz/lmi/releases/tag/direct-pdf-gen-beta1
I'm calling it beta now because all the functionality is supposed to be
implemented in this version, unlike in the previous one, so generating
illustrations of all kinds and supplemental reports should work (and does
in my, admittedly quite limited, testing).

 To test this yourself, please download

https://github.com/vadz/lmi/releases/download/direct-pdf-gen-beta1/lmi-1513e0376-20170927T174357.tar.xz

and uncompress this file anywhere on your disk using either

        $ tar xJf lmi-1513e0376-20170927T174357.tar.xz

command from Cygwin prompt or 7z GUI, and then simply do

        $ cd lmi
        $ ./bin/lmi_wx_shared.exe --data_path=data

 Notice that while the bug with image scaling in the alpha version was
fixed now, you need to copy company_logo.png file into the data directory
yourself to actually see it.

 Please let me know of any problems with testing and, of course, about any
bugs in the actual illustration generation.

 Thanks in advance!
VZ