lmi

[lmi] Adding open files to MDI "Window" menu

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] Adding open files to MDI "Window" menu
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:18:02 +0000

Would it be difficult to add one menuitem to the MDI "Window"
menu for each open file? It seems typical to portray open
files there much as file history is shown on the "File" menu.
For example, in adobe "acrobat" I see these menuitems at the
bottom:
  1 C++2003.pdf
  2 C99.pdf
because those are the two documents I have open. The digits
are keyboard "accelerators", so
  alt-W 2
navigates to the C99 standard; that naturally suggests a
limit of nine such menuitems.