lmi

Re: [lmi] help implementation

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] help implementation
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:51:50 +0000

On 2008-02-25 16:38Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:

> Can you clarify the expected behavior? Do you want F1 to invoke popup
> window with contextual help (I gather this is standard behavior in
> dialog boxes and is what wx implements) or to show help viewer with
> page specific to the control or dialog the user is in? The former
> doesn't even have to involve wxHelpcontroller and can be specified in
> XRC files directly.

I'm intrigued by your last sentence. Is there a simple change to
the following little piece of XRC that would let me see for myself
exactly what it means?

        <object class="sizeritem">
            <flag>wxALIGN_RIGHT|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL|wxRIGHT</flag>
            <border>4</border>
            <object class="wxStaticText">
                <label>Comments</label>
            </object>