lmi

[lmi] Re: To configure wx-2.6.2

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: [lmi] Re: To configure wx-2.6.2
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:14:47 +0100

Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>  wx behaves in the standard Unix-way here where it's expected that
> libraries end up in lib. I guess nobody really thought about "make
> install" under Cygwin as it's true that it makes more sense to put
> them in bin there.

It's worse than that -- we did think about it and Bakefile correctly
detects DLLs install location on Cygwin and MinGW, but it fails to
use this information :-/ I was sure this worked correctly, but either
it got broken or it never worked. I'll have a look, it's supposed to
behave in the same way as Automake does.

Thanks for the report!
Vaclav

--
PGP key: 0x465264C9, available from http://pgp.mit.edu/