lmi

RE: [lmi] RE: product editor branch created

From: Boutin, Wendy
Subject: RE: [lmi] RE: product editor branch created
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:26:53 -0500

Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
> On 2/14/07, Wendy Boutin <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Could you please let me know what your plan is for integrating
> > your patch into cvs?
>
> I've just commited a slightly different patch to cvs. It is equivalent
> to the workaround above.

Ah, thank you! I am just confirming that I can indeed build
the branch flawlessly using the code in cvs.

On the surface, the new product editor seems much better than
the first one! Right now, I'm only observing a few cosmetic
issues, so I'll dig into the real content and, if I find
anything beyond cosmetics, I'll just report everything at
once.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.