lmi

Re: [lmi] RE: product editor branch created

From: Wendy Boutin
Subject: Re: [lmi] RE: product editor branch created
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:19:29 -0500

Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
On 2/13/07, Boutin, Wendy <address@hidden> wrote:
Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:45:07 -0500 "Boutin, Wendy"
> <address@hidden> wrote:

I made this change locally to my
'objects.make':

 - policy_view_editor.o
 + product_editor.o

Yes! This is another thing which was incorrectly handled by me while
commiting the code. This correction is exactly what is needed to solve
the first issue.

Thanks for committing that change to cvs.

A quick workaround will solve the problem (the patch follows).

Your patch worked for me and because you say it's a "quick workaround",
I'll assume you're not committing it to cvs. That's probably okay for
now, but our general practice for the code in cvs is that it remains
buildable at all times. A branch is a slightly different animal because
it won't be used for production, but I think the general practice should
still remain. Could you please let me know what your plan is for integrating
your patch into cvs?

Another notice is that i had to remove -Wmissing-prototypes  and
-Wredundant-decls from workhorse.make, but i suspect it is my local
problem, and should not affect building.

I did not have to modify my 'workhorse.make'. I'm just telling you so
you know it's probably a local problem, as you suspect.