lmi

RE: [lmi] Calc Summary Testing 'Relative Paths'

From: Ericksberg, Richard
Subject: RE: [lmi] Calc Summary Testing 'Relative Paths'
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:17:15 -0500

On 11/9/06, Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:

> On 11/9/06, Ericksberg, Richard <address@hidden> wrote:
>> [...]
>> I created a case using all default values and selected 'File' |
'Print
>> Preview' from the main menu. I get this error message:
>> Lmi_wx Warning
>> Error formatting ledger values as xsl-fo: 'Unable to parse xsl
>> stylesheet file '../../data/illustration_reg.xsl': Parser failed.
>> [...]
>
> Oh, yes. The gnome-xml-branch code looks for all the
> *.xsl files in the data directory. After inspecting
> the HEAD i can see that this file used to reside in
> the same directory as xsl-fo processor.
>
> If you think that these files (illustration_reg.xsl,
> individual_private_placement.xsl and nasd.xsl) have
> to be kept in the same directory as the xsl-fo procesor
> used, then the current code will need to be slightly modified.
>
> IMHO now, when lmi has more xml resources (than the old
> 3 files used for xsl-fo generation) i think it is better
> to store the files in the data directory, since xml
> resources belong to the lmi application itself and not to
> the xsl-fo processor.

Thanks for the quick response. I had posted this so it
wouldn't get forgotten about but hadn't seen a decision
on the related issue. I don't have a need to keep these
in /fop-0.20.5 and as long as everyone agrees, they can
be moved to the data directory. It makes sense they should
be kept with the other xml resources unless anyone else
knows a reason they shouldn't.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.