lmi

[lmi] Calc Summary Testing 'Relative Paths'

From: Ericksberg, Richard
Subject: [lmi] Calc Summary Testing 'Relative Paths'
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:06:38 -0500

Observed with gnome-xml-branch taken 2006-11-08 15:00 UTC.

NOTE: For the purpose of this test, configurable_settings.xml
contained '<xslt_directory></xslt_directory>'.

I created a case using all default values and selected
'File' | 'Print Preview' from the main menu. I get this
error message:

---------------------------
Lmi_wx Warning
---------------------------
Error formatting ledger values as xsl-fo: 'Unable to parse xsl
stylesheet file '../../data/illustration_reg.xsl': Parser failed.
[file c:/opt/lmi/src/lmi/xml_lmi.cpp, line 398]
'.
[file c:/opt/lmi/src/lmi/ledger_text_formats.cpp, line 274]
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

It is looking for my 'illustration_reg.xsl' in '../../data/' which
is not normally where it is:

  <xsl_fo_directory>/fop-0.20.5</xsl_fo_directory>

Putting 'illustration_reg.xsl' into '../../data/' solves the problem
but I'm not sure this is how it should work. I saw there was a previous
issue related to this but have not seen if a resolution was decided.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.