lmi

Re: [lmi] Calculation summary speed

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Calculation summary speed
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:26:39 +0000

On 2006-10-23 16:06 UTC, Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:

> After disabling completly a double <xslt:for-each /> loop (the part
> that generates the table), the xslt call time dropped to 17
> milliseconds.

Seventeen, versus...

> Currently the columns to be ouput are specified in the same template
> html.xsl as a list of nodes and when the table is generated it adds
> additional loop over that variable containing column names. If we i
> remove that feature and explicitly specify the columns inside the
> loop, then the time drops to 170 milliseconds.

One hundred seventy. (I spell them out just to make sure
"17" and "170" are not intended to be the same number,
but as I understand it they would plausibly differ by an
order of magnitude.)

But I don't think we can explicitly specify the columns
inside the '.xsl' file, because the selection of columns
needs to be configurable.