Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:46:47 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: maybe u want to learn me better Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:23:12 +0300
Good day, dear

While you are reading this letter and start to realize how much we have in
common, than, I guess you are thinkingÂ….What if you indeed have met a person
who will understand and value your feelings, will appreciate your emotions,
your honesty and trust, the one who knows not only how to receive, but how
to give as well.
And if indeed you understand how much this means, how important such issues
are in a family life, than now you can understand how happy I am to have
this opportunity to get acquainted with you and to make our life happy!
I donÂ’t know how soon we can be together, but I indeed hope that this all is
possible for us.  I am here, at http://supertolove.com/coollove, ready to
answer to your
honest heart and to start a relationship.

Au revoir
Elmy D.