Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:29:08 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't be the "little guy" in the club Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:28:57 +0600 At last, the genuine thing – without rip offs!
P.E.P. are piping hot right now! This is the genuine thing not an imitation!
One of the very prominents, absolutely unique stuff is accessible everywhere!
Take note of what people tell on this product:

"I love how fast P.E.P. had an affect on my boyfriend, he can no way stop talking on how excited he is with his new calibre, extent, and libido!"

Lusia R., Las Vegas

"In the beginning I considered the sample parcel I was given gratis was a nasty trick, till I tried using the P.E.P. I can not describe depict how highly satisfied I am with the consequences from using this patch after 3 short months. I'll be requesting at every turn!"

Steve Burbon, San Diego
Read more references about this marvellouls product just now!
http://www.kopab.hk/?vmryocrfpv