Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:59:09 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't get left behind Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:59:02 -0100 After all the genuine stuff – without rip offs!
P.E.P. are very hot right this time! Well this is the real thing not a forgery!
One of the very prominents, totally unrivalled produce is affordable at any place!
Draw attention to just what people tell about this produce:

"I was impressed how quick your stuff affected on my boyfriend, he can’t put an end to his jabber on how hot he is having such new girth, extent, and libido!"

Maria H., New York

"At first I decided the free specimen I got was a bad joke, till I actually tried to take the P.E.P. There are no words to describe how highly satisfied I am with the consequences I achieved from using this remedy for 8 short weeks. I will be asking for P.E.P. regularly!"

Dave Klark, Chicago
Look at more testimonials about this marvellouls product just now!