Re: [Linphone-users] Use A SIP Account on Link Mint Desktop

From: jbc
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Use A SIP Account on Link Mint Desktop
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:41:55 +0000

Well, I was able to get Linphone setup. I deleted all the previous
configuration files and started with a fresh install of the Appimge file. Set
up my SIP account using UDP and the account successfully registered. Was able
to successfully send a SMS.

On Friday, February 4th, 2022 at 1:09 PM, Dennis Filder <d.filder@web.de> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity: What is the current version of Linphone in > Mint?
This is the current version of the Appimage:
Desktop 4.3.2 - Qt5.12.12
Core 5.0.49

The version in the repositories is:
3.6.1-3build-1

> That's a pretty impressive level of dedication for tech support.

Yes, they have really great customer service. Been super helpful.

Jeremy

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.