[Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:18:09 -0500

Hello again all!

I've noticed that the contact list is not alphabetized and I'm not sure
which order my contacts are listed. I assume they might be listed in the
order they were added but it really doesn't matter for the purpose of
this list.

I'd like to alphabetize my contact list. I know I can drag and drop
contacts into any desired order but that doesn't persist through program
restarts.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!
Anthony

--
OpenPGP Key:    4096R/0x028ADF7453B04B15
Keybase:        https://keybase.io/cajuntechie