Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:51:34 +0200

Hello Anthony,

Actually, there is a difference between a user being offline and a user from which
you don’t have presence information.

Basically, for contacts with presence information,  you have a colored sticker next to
their names. When you select the contact on the list, if offline, you see the sticker contour.

If you don’t have the presence information for the contact, when you
select it,  you can see that there is no colored sticker contour.

I think the problem here is that this can be a bit tricky to see depending on the graphical theme used.
To put it in a nutshell:
-the user being offline has a colored sticker (white grayish) next to his name.
-the user whom you don’t have presence info does not have any colored sticker.

We are aware of this issue ; this is one of the things that is being worked on for
the next release.

Kind regards,

Sandrine Avakian
Software Engineer