Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Contact list ordering?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 10:28:20 +0200

Hello Anthony,

In linphone-desktop 3.10-2, the contact list is ordered in 3 ways:
-first you have an alphabetized list of online users (online, busy….)
-then the alphabetized list of offline users
-finally, the alphabetized list of users whom you don’t have the presence information (right click on contact ,
Edit, disable Show presence status)

Drag and dropping the contacts in the GUI as a way to reorder the list
is not really supported, the order is not saved.

The contact list ordering won’t be changed in this current release(3.10).

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Sandrine Avakian
Software Engineer