[Linphone-users] Linphone sends 2voice packets at the same time every 40

From: LiXingCai
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone sends 2voice packets at the same time every 40 ms.
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:45:10 +0800

Hi, Linphone authors,

I am a new comer. I am using the linphone as my Sip client to make a call. And
it looks work well. With using wireshark to check the time stamp for the g.711
ulaw data, I found that every 40 ms, linphone sends 2 voice packets. While
other sip phone such as X-lite, always send one packet every 20ms.

I believe the 2 packets sending every 40ms should be a intended setting by the
author. But this setting isnot my expecting result.

Could you please tell me how to change this setting , if it is, to make sure
the linphone can send a voice packet every 20ms?

Best regards,

Bob Li