Re: [Linphone-users] Provisioning

From: Zohair Raza
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Provisioning
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:26:35 +0400

Thank you guys.

I will try and let you know

Regards,
Zohair Raza

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Filip Malenka <address@hidden> wrote:
No problem :)

On April 27, 2015 11:50:48 AM CEST, Gautier Pelloux-Prayer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

You are right, we were missing some documentation around remote provisioning.

I started an article on the wiki, if anything is missing feel free to report it, I’ll add it. Here’s the URL:

http://linphone.org/wiki/doku.php/remoteprovisioning:start

By the way, thanks Filip for providing us this long explanation ;-).

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications