[Linphone-users] Registrarless SIP account

From: alex
Subject: [Linphone-users] Registrarless SIP account
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:36:38 +0000

Does Linphone support the subject? As far as I can see both Android and Web versions doesn't support it. Are there plans to introduce the support?
Trying out the subject on Android I observed one little mistake - when user give user and password without domain, Linphone still asks for user and password (Web version asks for domain, as expected).

Best regards,

Alex