[Linphone-users] Help Please

From: Russell Stitt
Subject: [Linphone-users] Help Please
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:22:34 +0000

Ok I am new to this app and am needing some help if anyone has some time.

So I have a sip provider that I am able to get my SIP client to register to and make phone calls. The problem I am having is with the chat feature and the video feeds. Is there any special settings I need to use to make these features work?

Thanks

Russell Stitt

405.375.0679

This email message and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity  for whom it is addressed.  It
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all paper and
electronic copies of this message and its contents.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email or any file
attachments is strictly prohibited.