[Linphone-users] password seting

From: jacques silberstein
Subject: [Linphone-users] password seting
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 00:02:17 +0100

I do previously run linphone on serveral Ubuntu (Lubuntu ) releases. This was
working fine. But now I would like t run on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bits. And then i
got trouble. The documentation said that, and I got it under 12.04, I should
have a popup asking me for the password. But that popup never came any more. I
dit try to circonvent that question by using linphonec. The register command
said the il at no responce from the proxy.
In previous version, il was an [auth_info_0] block in .linphonerc to supplie de
login information to the proxy. But copying the blocl in the new .linphonerc
doesn't help. I 'm alos surprised ba the fact that the man page said that the
configuration file should by under '.gnome2/linphone' but there is no file
there.
Does anyone have a solution to solve the popup trouble, or, and even better, to
write the password data in the configuration file which should be proprely
protected.

Thanks for any help

--
jacques silberstein <address@hidden>