Re: [Linphone-users] FTBFS of linphone 3.1.2 on Fedora 11

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] FTBFS of linphone 3.1.2 on Fedora 11
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:05:24 +0200

Hi Matej,

The problem is about the version of oRTP.
You are compiling linphone with --enable-external-ortp configure option, but
the oRTP that is installed on your build machine is too old for linphone
(actually mediastreamer2).
I think you should first make a package with the version of oRTP that is in the
linphone-3.1.2.tar.gz, then build linphone.
Despite I do independent release of oRTP, unfortunately by lack of time I
don't do it each time I deliver a new linphone. The result is that the ortp
source packages I deliver are often a bit older than the ortp embeded in the
linphone source package.
I'm glad that you decided to upgrade the linphone version of fedora.
Feel free to ask me in case of troubles, and tell me if I can do something in
the source package to ease the rpm packaging work.

Simon