[Linphone-users] Can linphone work "uclibc" instead of 'glib'

From: Srinvasa Deevi
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can linphone work "uclibc" instead of 'glib'
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:30:03 -0700

Hi all,

I have a question regarding using libraries. When I compiled for Arm-linux libraries the size of libraries and application came to 9.5 MB. So to reduce the memory size I want to use 'uclib' instead of 'glib' libraries. Is it possible ? can anybody give me ideas to reduce the size of linphone application for arm-linux platform ?

Thanks
sri