[Linphone-developers] use jpeg encode/decode in linphone on android

From: 孙德奎
Subject: [Linphone-developers] use jpeg encode/decode in linphone on android
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:22:01 +0800

Hi, Victor,

I have successfully use jpeg encode/decode in linux pc. as I have successfully build video conference between two linux pc using jpeg encode/decode.
in linux pc sourcecode what I modify is as the following:
in linphonecore.c file
linphone_core_assign_payload_type(lc,&payload_type_jpeg,26,NULL);

now I want to build an video conference between linux pc and my android phone using jpeg encode/decode.
in android sourcecode what i modify are as the following:
1.   linphonecore.c
 line 1278 add the following code
 linphone_core_assign_payload_type(lc,&payload_type_jpeg,26,NULL);

 line 869
 modify
   if (pt && ms_filter_codec_supported(pt->mime_type)){
 as
   if(pt){

 2.   LinphoneManager.java
 line 966 add the following code
 else if ("JPEG".equals(mime)) {
        Log.e("just for test @20130808");
        mLc.enablePayloadType(videoCodec, true);
        return;
 }

By the above modification I found that I can successfully pass the sip talk(confirmed by wireshark). however I linphone on android will crash. I don't know why.