[Linphone-developers] use jpeg encode/decode in linphone on android

From: 孙德奎
Subject: [Linphone-developers] use jpeg encode/decode in linphone on android
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:46:44 +0800

Hi, There,

I have work a period of time for linphone. I want to use jpeg encode/decode in android.

what I modify are as the following:

1.   linphonecore.c
line 1278 add the following code
linphone_core_assign_payload_type(lc,&payload_type_jpeg,26,NULL);

line 869
modify if (pt && ms_filter_codec_supported(pt->mime_type)){
as if(pt){

2.   LinphoneManager.java
line 966 add the following code
else if ("JPEG".equals(mime)) {
                        Log.e("just for test @20130808");
mLc.enablePayloadType(videoCodec, true); return;
}

I found that by the above modification I can successfully enable jpeg encode/decode. however when I build a video conf the app in android will crash. could you help me about this?

Thanks!

Dekui