[Linphone-developers] Linphone audio problem in MINI2416

From: Javier Navarro
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone audio problem in MINI2416
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:26:50 -0430

Hi.

I have been working in a SIP phone based in MINI2416 module. I want to use
the linphone application, that is a software with either a GUI or a console
 app for making IP calls. In the case of a MINI2416 board, we can use the
console application called "linphonec". I  have sucessfully installed
linphone in MINI2416 but the audio is not working.

Linphone detects only a OSS interface. The linphonec command "soundcard
list" shows all the audio interfaces detected. The result of that command
is:
1- OSS: /dev/dsp

Although the developers of MINI2416 say that the module has ALSA drivers,
the linphone only detects an OSS interface. Additionaly, when I try to make
a call, there is no errors, but there is no audio neither. The application
"speak" with the WM8731 audio codec, as I can see in the messages shown on
screen, but there is no audio in none way.

Have somebody work with linphone or with another SIP application in
MINI2416? Any suggestion?

BR
Javier Navarro