[Linphone-developers] Linphone echo cancellation

From: Evgeny Ivanov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone echo cancellation
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:28:52 +0300

Good time of day.

I am trying to use Linphone for Android 2.0, and I encountered a problem with the echo cancellation.
When the echo cancellation is turned on, remote side can't hear voice approximately 5-7 seconds since beginning of call.
There is something like low gurgling instead of the voice.
After the seconds the voice is fine.

Any ideas anyone?

The device I tried to use Linphone is SamsungĀ  Nexus S, Android version 4.1.2

Thanks ...