[Linphone-developers] h264 is not shown in Supported video codec list

From: Hemanshu Patel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] h264 is not shown in Supported video codec list
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:09:32 +0530 (IST)

Hello friends
I am working on linphone for Iphone and following this url for information.
http://shallwelearn.com/blog/?p=6

I have followed every step and my all libraries are build.
they i compiled linphone in Xcode and run in my iphone 5.0.1 and it worked
but when I saw the list of supported codec it shows VP8 only and no other is shown.

I have checked in library list, libavcodec, libavutil, libx264 and libmx264 all are present.
What could i be doing wrong? What configuration parameters should i check to make sure h264 shows in supported list.

--
Regards,

Hemanshu Patel
PHelp the environment – please don't print this email unless you really need to!