[Linphone-developers] Relationship between video frame rate and upload b

From: Qing Yang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Relationship between video frame rate and upload bandwidth
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 02:16:50 -0500

Hi, I am working on Linphone Android. When using H264 for video calling, I modified the video frame rate to be lower than the default value (12fps), such as 3fps. However, the video upload bandwidth doesn't decrease accordingly. Could anyone tell me what's the relationship between video frame rate and upload bandwidth? Thanks a lot.