Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone

From: Per Cramer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:47:04 +0100

Well looking in de commands.c file it does send a notifications :

case LinphoneCallIncomingReceived:

        linphonec_out("Incoming call from %s\n",linphonec_get_caller());

But does anybody know if these messages are also send out through the named pipe?

And I think I should change commands.c a bit so it would send out messages that are easier to process by external programs. Add extra ";" characters to the string so they can be splitted easy by our software. On the other hand this would mean that we would make structural  changes and we would have to re-apply them with every update of linphone… which is not desirable either I guess

But if there are people on this list that use the named pipe that linphone creates and could give me some hints, it would be great!

Regards,

Per