Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone

From: Per Cramer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:02:58 +0100

Hi Ed (and others),

Thank you for your quick answer. I have made succesfull registration yes, that
all works fine. I have made and received calls using linphone to make sure that
I got the registration part good first ;-)

>>You can use any command support by linphonec through linphonecsh through the
>>"generic" command. For example.
>>linphonecsh generic "answer"

That is the way to accept the call, but how will I receive some notification
about an incoming call then? Because I would like to do some tasks before I
answer the call (like do an external loopup with the caller ID.

Regards,

Per