Re: [Linphone-developers] G729 support in mediastremer2

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] G729 support in mediastremer2
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:56:59 -0400

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 02:14, Parveen Jain wrote:
> Attaching it again.Please have a look.

what you're actually talking about is:
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/uclinux-dist/scmsvn/trunk/user/linphone/g729_patch/

> Anyway if its an stub code ;is it usable by any means(or for what purpose
> this stub is)?

it relies on a G729 library produced by Analog Devices, Inc:
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/uclinux-dist/scmsvn/trunk/lib/libbfgdots/

but the codec is all written in Blackfin assembly so it's only usable
on Blackfin processors

> Anyway I just intend to get the support of G729 in mediastremer2, If anyone
> can provide any support that will be highly appreciated.If anyone interested
> can work on it Please do let me know the quotes.We can work it out together.

buy a Blackfin processor and use the code above
-mike