[Linphone-developers] G729 support in mediastremer2

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: [Linphone-developers] G729 support in mediastremer2
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:51:18 +0530

Hi All,
  Is it possible to get the support of G729 codec in mediastreamer2 in "anyway" possible ? I googled and found one "g729.c" file mentioned with mediastreamer2  that this can be used as part of G729 calling.Is it a part of official release?(Attaching the mentioned G729.c file)
  I do understand that G729 as such can never be a pat of mediastreamer2 because of licensing issue, but I just want to know if its possible to buy any "G729 binary" and use it with above mentioned G729.c file ?

Regards,
Parveen Jain