Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:29:48 +0200

Ok, I think now everything should work correctly! Try out the plugin if you
want to!
The needed patches for Linphone are:

sed -i 's|pt->clock_rate=atoi(p);|pt->clock_rate = (!strcasecmp(mime,"G722") ?
16000 : atoi(p));|'
coreapi/sal_eXosip2_sdp.c

sed -i 's|char attr\[256\];|char attr\[256\]; int clock_rate = (
!strcasecmp(pt->mime_type,"g722") ?
8000 : 16000 );|' coreapi/sal_eXosip2_sdp.c

sed -i 's|      pt->mime_type, pt->clock_rate|pt->mime_type, clock_rate|'
coreapi/sal_eXosip2_sdp.c

But everything you need is in the repository!

Greetings,
-Simon.