Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec

From: menno
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:02:41 +0200

Hi Simon,

Good work!!! It works fantastic!

Maybe that we also compile AAC+ incombinatyuion with linphone. For example
with the libfaad, libfaac linux modules
(http://www.audiocoding.com/faad2.html
http://www.audiocoding.com/faac.html)

The only problem is that asterisk or other PBX sip programs not support
these codecs. But maybe that we can use it for directdialing (from
linphone to linphone).