Re: [Linphone-developers] reg. codecs in linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] reg. codecs in linphone
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:54:27 +0200

Hi,

linphone-1.7.1 supports dynamic switching of codecs in the way that if several
codecs are accepted in one sdp m-line, then linphone can receive any of the
accepted payload type , that is it dynamically and instantly switches the
decoder on the fly upon payload changes.

Lastest CVS also support codec changes through re-INVITE: linphone can handle
incoming re-INVITE and answer them, and restart the mediastreams according to
the new negociated parameters.

Simon