[Linphone-developers] Video issue while porting linphone on arm based em

From: Kim Hong-gyu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video issue while porting linphone on arm based embedded board.
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:25:21 +0900

Hi,

As I previously posted, video on LCD screen (from webcam) is working now.
But when I make call, images from other side of linphone is mostly broken.

I thought I needed to change something such as payload or bit_rate.
So I changed "rtp_payload_size" and "bit_rate" in videoenc.c.
I modified those variables with many combinations.
But I don't see any difference.

I really need to improve the quality of video.
Could you let me know what variables I should change?
Thanks in advanec.

Regards,

Kim

P.S.
Sorry for having posted unorganized mail.
It's my first join in open source group. Please understand it,
I have attached the full log file.