Re: [Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.

From: meng hongling
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] sound card block size different.
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:01:34 +0800

From: Kosta Welke <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:25:57 +0100

Simon Morlat wrote:
Yes, this big 8192 size is the reason of the sound delay, that may also cause echo and feedback.

Its due to the core_api/linphonecore.c, line 1346. By removing this
check, I was able to playback sound perfectly. It seems my system simply
lies about its blocksize.

do you mean you remove jitt_comp=......
but what do you set to jitt_comp?video_stream_start calls it.
Is there other method to fix out this problem.My I set blocksize=512 instead to 8192?

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn