Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP packets are sent too often

From: Daniel Kabs [ML]
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP packets are sent too often
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:09:03 +0100

Update:

I tried the test programms that came with oRTP library.

Using

$ ./rtpsend /dev/zero 192.168.1.120 8000

I managed to send real time zeros from my ARM platform to the PC. :-)

Ethereal shows a minimal jitter (< 1ms) and there were exactly 50
packets sent per second.

Any ideas why oRTP does not send correctly when used in connection with
the mediastreamer library? Help is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Daniel Kabs
Germany