Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP packets are sent too often

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP packets are sent too often
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:42:22 +0100

Hello,

For me the problem can only come from the audio read part. The
snd_card_has_data() returns true too often, so that the stream of sample is
too high (maybe 11000 samples/seconds), and so there are too many rtp packets
per sample.
The rtpsend program from oRTP reads from disk and use its own interrupt-like
mechanism, thus does not rely on a soundcard to get samples as it is in
mediastreamer.

Simon